- Internet Do's and Don'ts Teaches basic rules for safe navigation of the Internet. This site also features links to homework and museum sites.
- Internet Kids & Family Yellow Pages Recommendations for families that would like to explore the Web together.
- Learning Activities - Parent's Page
- National Parent Information Network Resources and information having to do with education-related topics, including testing.
- NetSafeKids.org Arms parents with information to safeguard their children.
- Parent's Guide to the Internet Provides basic information about how to use the Internet to find information and to communicate with others. Tips for using the Internet safely are included..
- U.S. Department of Education: Publications for Parents This site provides a list of available education-related publications for parents.
- Louisiana Department of Education
- B.J. Pinchbeck Homework Help Homework help for students, teachers, and parent.
- Homework Help From EduPlace
- Homework Spot Sections for elementary, middle, and high school.
- Infotrac Kids by Gale Group (Sponsored by the Louisiana Department of Education) THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE, all in one resource - 800 magazines, reference, criticisms, primary sources and more! The content is built upon award winning literary, science, history, and biographical databases, and it is a safe environment for students' use. Your child will need a password provided by his/her teacher.
- Council for Exceptional Children
- LD Online A good starting point for learning disabilities.
- NICHCY National information center for children with disabilities.
- A Parent's Guide to Helping Kids with Learning Differences This site provides information and resources for parents of children with learning disabilities.
- U.S. Education Dept.'s Office of Special Education Programs